Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, April 25, 2018   11:23:14 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  17 : 9
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Everafter
Posted By: Anton
12/18/2017 8:27:04 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Excellent article and Amen,Pete!The Spirit and the bride say;Come Lord Jesus.Merry Christmas to ALL at OL!
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14755

Posted By: KevinJackson -
Date: 12/18/2017 9:02:20 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Eternity... me, I have an appointment already set up with the piano player at my church for 500 years from the beginning of eternity. I figure the first 100 will be the most glorious worship service ever held. The next 400 he'll be hanging out with Beethoven, Bach, Mozart and others of that caliper learning more from them. Then he can begin to teach me for a 100 years or so. then I'm gonna go looking for Phil Keaggy, Phil Driscoll, and David with his harp to teach me how to play. So in about 1000 years or so I'm gonna be awesome. So I have my first appointment set up now.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14756

Posted By: LindaConnell -
Date: 12/19/2017 8:41:33 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Well put! We can speak to loved ones of the events on the horizon involving eternity but as you said:1 Cor. 2:9 last 5 words- "for those who love him". Intimate relationship is fruitful!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14757

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 12/19/2017 1:16:33 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

There is a purpose to why the lord wants followers who believe in him on faith alone. I dont know the genuine purpose other then what is written in scripture but to have followers in Heaven who chose to follow you only on faith will be elite followers once we are there. We will have a job to do. Whatever that job is its more then we can fathom as flesh beings or we would know.  We will know the mind of God, We will know what he knows.......Thats huge. He created Angels as servants and some turned on him, But well have been put through a trail of fire here on earth. The Lord says Jump we will jump because we will be the most loyal servants he could ever ask for. Im looking forward to whatever it is he has planned for us. 

Greg

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14766

Posted By: KarenBrennan -
Date: 12/29/2017 1:43:19 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Love this article Pete and your speculations too. Growing up in church, I sometimes heard the phrase "too heavenly minded to be any earthly good." The older I get, the more curious and fascinated I get just trying to imagine Heaven and what we will do for eternity! The God of all creation certainly has a lot in store for us that our minds can't begin to imagine or comprehend in our present state. The thing that excites me the most is that the Word says "we shall be like him." How amazing that will be!! I can hardly wait for all that eternity with Jesus holds, and to see all of my loved ones who are already in God's presence. Maranatha to all the OL family and may 2018 be the year we meet our Savior in the air!! 💖🙏💖