Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, August 15, 2018   8:02:04 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

John  10 : 29
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 15

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Tin Foil Hat Brigade
Posted By: Anton
2/5/2018 9:31:52 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Amen,Pete!Watching and waiting.Rapture imminent!

Anton.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14839

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 2/5/2018 10:50:19 AM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:
Amen Pete. Over the years I have talked to Christians who don't deny the rapture, but they're not looking forward to it either. They have things to accomplish here first, they want to see their children get married, they're afraid they won't recognize their loved ones and they think heaven will be a boring place. Some preaching on the reality of the afterlife wouldn't come amiss. If they only had the slightest notion of what's waiting for us there they might get excited.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14840

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 2/5/2018 9:02:13 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: My given name is Michael Angelo Stephen Merola. Two names I have been given refer to the first martyrs and the most powerful Angel ever created. I really want to meet Stephen because of his unbreakable strength of conviction, but I can't wait to meet THE Archangel...and the sooner the better. Michael, I got a hunch you should tell Gabriel to start warming up the trumpet, or at least I hope so. Like REO Speedwagon sings, "Time for us to fly!!!".
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14841

Posted By: MatildaJane -
Date: 2/5/2018 10:57:02 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I wear my tin-foil hat proudly!
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14844

Posted By: LindaConnell -
Date: 2/6/2018 10:42:52 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Oh, my goodness! You have spoken so eloquently my very thoughts. I just want to shake those who can't or won't listen to the TRUTH OF CHRIST!!
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14845

Posted By: DaleWarford -
Date: 2/6/2018 12:04:05 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: A wonderful discussion Pete! The Holy Spirit orchestrates such information in times of need. I need. He satisfies.
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 14862

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 2/11/2018 11:07:54 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Pete, I needed to read this Faith Blast tonight. Very much appreciate you In Christ. I see nothing ahead in my life on Earth that is of more interest to me than watching for Jesus!
I have accepted that to the worldly ones, I am 'Deplorable'. I humbly wear my TinFoilHat in honor of my Lord Jesus. Watching and waiting, bkk