Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, February 25, 2018   4:26:12 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  13 : 1
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Basics of Apostasy
Posted By: Anton
2/6/2018 8:40:02 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Amen,Steve.That is why I am with the OL! I need meat!

Anton.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14861

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 2/10/2018 12:23:20 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Since ignorance (of Tony Campola) is bliss, as the saying goes, I personally thought your usage of his quote was apt.
I am enjoying your articles very much. I have Bookmarked your website and have every intension in reading more of your messages. Blessings, dear brother In Christ. bkk
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14849

Posted By: SteveSchmutzer -
Date: 2/8/2018 10:08:16 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

(TO ALL OMEGA LETTER READERS):

I wished I'd have used better judgment on this article, specifically with regards to my use of the quote from Tony Campolo.  While I was aware of his liberal doctrines and theologies to a degree, I was not aware of some of his much-more-blatant carnal stances regarding issues like homosexuality and such.  At the time of writing, I thought his quote was poignant for the specific point it drove home - and while that may be true as an isolated matter, the quote's source calls into question other issues I should have given better consideration to - - especially given that this was an article on "apostasy"  Ironic.  Lesson learned.  I appreciate the support and understanding I have received from so many of you that chased me down through my website.  Omega Letter has a great community of believers, and I am pleased to be a part of it in my service to God.  Thanks.  STEVE

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14848

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 2/7/2018 11:53:50 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Flirting with apostasy? They're in bed with it already, and I can only wish they would switch from Kool-Aid to milk.

Excellent article.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14847

Posted By: SteveSchmutzer -
Date: 2/7/2018 7:50:56 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Totally agree with your assessments of Tony.  I saw him speak once and I was appalled at some of what he had to say.  I debated whether or not to use his quote as a result, but his own "waywardness" aside, the quote itself was apt.  I used it - - maybe not the best decision, but I was hoping to get folks to think about the essence of his comment only. I appreciate your feedback. STEVE

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14846

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 2/6/2018 8:47:33 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: No offense Steve, but I remember Tony Campolo from the 80's. He could be a poster boy for Apostasy if I remember correctly...especially when it comes to things like Chrislam, the homosexual issues, etc.
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 14843

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 2/6/2018 8:58:39 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Amen . . . me too and also the Christian fellowship that's only possible in our Lord!!!