Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, June 18, 2018   9:01:55 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

John  10 : 29
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Whispered Tales of Lore
Posted By: Anton
2/12/2018 9:09:03 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Excellent and Amen,Pete!Even so,come,Lord Jesus!Rev 3v11:Behold I come quickly.
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14863

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 2/12/2018 10:07:49 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: When God pronounced punishment on Adam, I thought the ramifications were immediate...that the earth would no long yield its fruit without heavy labor; that the animals immediately became fearful of man and hostile towards him; and the age of ignorance meant that the moral law had not yet been given. I'll bet Eve's childbirth was painful, so I'm guessing Adam having to eat his bread in the sweat of his face happened right away too. But I could be wrong. In 1977, the US and Russia signed a treaty to not use weather warfare against each other, so that's been around for decades. CERN is definitely a star gate and who knows what else. One of the most frightening aspects of the tribulation is that the nephilim will return (if they're not already here).

Terrific article.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14864

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 2/12/2018 1:24:29 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great article, Pete. I loved the scripture you used to end it. Perfect!
Soon and very soon!!! God Bless!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14865

Posted By: pete -
Date: 2/12/2018 2:25:45 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Gracemer,

While God did pronounce the curses on Adam, Eve, and the Serpent, we know some of that curse was immediate, and some was delayed (in the sense they had to play out). We know that at least for the death/dying portion of the curse, that Adam and Eve did not immediately die. Adam would go on and live for another 900+ years before he died. But both he and Eve would begin dying, because God pronounced it.

I simply take that same principle, and apply it to the world they lived in. Yes, it would no longer give man so freely, whatever man needed to survive. Man would have to work 'by the sweat of his brow' to live. Likewise, women would suffer in child birth.

BUT (big but here), the world was still created perfectly. The world we live in today has been drenched in thousands of years of innocent blood, with the sin curse weighing it down more and more each day. Now creation groans at that weight. If we today, can still farm and yield food and resources from the earth after all these thousands of years, I can only imagine that the earth then was giving back much, much more with less effort then what we can do today.

So yes, I do speculate some here, I think my assumptions are fairly reasonable. Although I could be wrong as well! Thanks for commenting!!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14866

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 2/12/2018 3:10:45 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you Pete. I enjoyed this article.

Greg S.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14867

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 2/13/2018 12:50:50 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Pete,

The punishments could indeed have been incremental, I just never thought of it that way. Thanks for responding and I hope you write more about what happened in our distant past and is happening right now that's being kept hush hush.