Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, March 20, 2018   9:35:01 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Revelation  21 : 6
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Near East 911
Posted By: Carolee
2/14/2018 10:29:46 AM

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Knew about Nixon's promise to his mother but not about his hatred of Jews.

But God!!!

Reading this brought tears of wonderment, joy and yes personal comfort!!!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14893

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 2/21/2018 10:13:24 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I was 19, in Bible College and not understanding why the Principal felt that we should pray for Nixon to survive as president. It was only later that I learned that Nixon had put US forces on the highest alert short of war. This had the effect of causing a Russian battleship loaded with nuclear weapons to turn back and deprived the Arabs of the Final Solution. This is what happens when Godly people pray.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14880

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 2/15/2018 12:14:52 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I had read of this in the past but I had forgotten, Very good post Wendy!

Greg S
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14878

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 2/14/2018 1:40:31 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

"Once for all, I have sworn by my holiness-- and I will not lie to David--that his line will continue forever and his throne endure before me like the sun;it will be established forever like the moon, the faithful witness in the sky. Sela"

Even though a tarnished leader (as was King David also), God used Nixon.  God is totally Amazing!!  And He sure knows what He is doing!! 

Very good commentary, Wendy.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14877

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 2/14/2018 12:41:15 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Definitely an inspiring article! God is faithful and will always deliver His people!

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14876

Posted By: SteveSchmutzer -
Date: 2/14/2018 11:47:56 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Great piece, Wendy! I knew none of this, and I was inspired to read it. I liked the way your one-liners and "cantor" in your writing pulled me along. Again, good stuff! STEVE SCHMUTZER
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 14875

Posted By: JohnBurner -
Date: 2/14/2018 11:43:52 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Excellent article, Wendy! I didn't know these things about Richard Nixon. Your article reminded me of Paul Harvey's "Rest of the story". God Bless and Thank You for your articles.
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 14874

Posted By: DonaldPalmer -
Date: 2/14/2018 11:29:11 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thank You Wendy for this informative article. I didn't know any of this. It just goes to show how Our Lord is involved in the lives of those who love Him. We know He will be faithful to us as well. His call for us to "Come up here" is getting closer! I am consciously asking Him to make the call every day and expecting it to happen soon.
God Bless you Wendy
Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 14873

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 2/14/2018 10:36:07 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Crying while typing... and Meir reportedly referred to Nixon as "my president" forever after. God is faithful.