Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, June 18, 2018   9:00:24 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  21 : 6
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Tying it All Together
Posted By: Anton
2/19/2018 10:11:06 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Excellent and Amen,Pete!Rapture imminent!Keep looking up. God is in control,we only know in part.
Anton.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14891

Posted By: MatildaJane -
Date: 2/20/2018 10:05:42 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: This is such a great reference tool for quick recap and quick explanation! Thanks
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14888

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 2/20/2018 10:28:03 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: If the Battle of Gog and Magog is the triggering event that causes God to turn His attention back to Israel, then the Church will already be raptured or will be right after. That's where my opinion stands right now.

You outdid yourself with this one. Great work!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14886

Posted By: KevinJackson -
Date: 2/20/2018 12:05:08 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great current analysis Pete. However, I just can't get Hal Lindsey's first book The Late Great Planet Earth out of my mind. He says The Gog and Magog war as the first salvo of the final war of Armageddon. Then he ties Daniel 11:40-45 into it as the final end of the leader of that coalition. Considering he lays the whole battle plan out not just with words but with maps I can't get it out of my head. I have both his series' on Revelation and Daniel and he takes you through the War of Armageddon step by step. It fits better as the opening salvo 3.5 years into the great tribulation than at the beginning of it. And when you add Bill Salus teaching on Psalm 83 it just fits together easily.

I could also see Assad doing something stupid like launching a chemical weapon at Israel and Israel takes out Damascus (Isaiah 17). Israel neighbors get ticked off and try to invade. Then the Psalm 83 scenario comes into fore. Israel wins and cleans out all the hostiles and get 80 to 90% of everything God promised Abraham (pre-trib). With secure borders they rebuild the temple and live in "peace and safety" for 3.5 years (first 3.5 years of the trib) but Iran is agitating Russia during that time and then Gog/Magog starts.

Hal's mapped out battle plan and listening to him walk through the war while looking at the map is what keeps me in that camp.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14885

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 2/19/2018 8:33:49 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Pete, the one thing I can't figure out is why you are not at least a two star general, given your gift of comprehending trends, strategies, and tactics. The Army dropped the ball by not moving you WAY up the food chain. Outstanding analysis.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14884

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 2/19/2018 3:04:27 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Great article, Pete. I agree. I think it is the rapture. What if (only God knows the heart), but WHAT IF Trump, Pence, Pompeo, Conway, Haley, Sanders, and many other Military, Congress, state and local government leaders are all true Christians? Chaos. We would be sidelined for quite some time. And like JD Faraq says, this all has a shelf life. Trump may not make it through his second year, let alone a second term. I think we need to be mindful every day now that our Lord could rapture us home any second and reach out to our unsaved family members and friends  NOW, before it's too late.
Here's an article on the $15 billion natural gas deal Israel just signed with Egypt. That's gotta be a burr underneath Rosh's saddle.
http://beholdisrael.org/news-israel/news/israel-and-egypt-sign-historic-15-billion-natural-gas-deal

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 14883

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 2/19/2018 12:47:32 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Absolutely fantasitc aricle Pete! I like your logic layout and detailed analysis. I'm just hoping it's the rapture that prevents the U.S. from responding, for selfish reasons. The "other" option just makes me very sad so until proven otherwise, I'll believe the rapture is what brings down the U.S.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 14882

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 2/19/2018 12:37:14 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

This is putting things in the middle east as they stand today in a very insightful perspective. The thing is there is a third possibility here. Trump doesn't win the next election and a extremely hard left President is elected and he is anti Israel. The Gog war-machine begins its invasion and This new liberal president refuses to help.

Really like this article, looking forward to part 2.

Greg S.