Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, March 19, 2018   6:45:48 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Zephaniah  3 : 9
For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Did God Create Evil?
Posted By: HarryPaul
2/20/2018 7:24:32 AM

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Tough subject, can hardly wait for part 2.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14887

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 2/20/2018 8:40:52 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

One day(I hope soon )we will know fully when we receive our full redemption!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14889

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 2/20/2018 11:39:51 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: Whoa! I didn't even know this was a question. So you're saying there are Christians out there who think God is evil for creating hell? I don't know if I'm even kidding here. There are a whole lot of people out there that think God should answer to Man on several issues and this is one of them. One thing that clears things up somewhat for me is a belief that God may have created man to teach you-know-who a lesson. Evil and punishment would enter the picture as well as sacrifice, forgiveness and love. Some are pardoned and some are forever damned. Satan will never be pardoned and has to watch God bestowing His mercy on man. I'm not putting this very well, but it may be that our existence is a lesson to fallen angels.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14890

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 2/20/2018 3:00:06 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

I wonder if evil isn't just an absence of good or goodness.  Like there really isn't dark; but it is the absence of light.  God is good and created only good.  Man chose to rebel, just as satan and the fallen angels, did.  They chose not to follow God, Who is good, so evil came into the picture.  I think that hell was made for satan and the fallen angels (only) at first.  Then when man decided to go against God, those who aren't saved (sins paid for) have to go somewhere, or heaven wouldn't be heaven.  Just my thoughts.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14892

Posted By: MatildaJane -
Date: 2/20/2018 10:26:47 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Fantastic! Can't wait for part 2