Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, March 18, 2018   12:01:40 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Revelation  13 : 1
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Tying it All Together
Posted By: Anton
2/26/2018 9:48:24 AM

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Excellent and Amen!As you say Pete, a lot is speculation.I keep my eyes on Israel and upcoming 70th birthday!Even so,come,Lord Jesus!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14911

Posted By: WayneHoffman201743 -
Date: 2/26/2018 11:53:43 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Could someone point me to the scripture that describes the Rapture as an event that will happen simultaneously? What is it that precludes a rapture occurring over years with each person who dies in Christ being Raptured at their bodily death? Thanks!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14912

Posted By: DonaldPalmer -
Date: 2/26/2018 12:16:46 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Wayne, Have you forgotten First Thessalonians 4: 16 and 17? 

16,"For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven witha a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17, Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and sh shall we ever be with the Lord.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14913

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 2/26/2018 2:33:31 PM

Comments: Thanks, Pete. You have answered my questions re: the gap and tied things together well. I never thought about the covenant needing to be with the EU, but I guess that makes sense. I was focusing on Trump's peace deal they are about to unveil and thinking someone might just confirm what's already been laid out (yes, I think we're that close), but the US will be substantially side-lined, so probably not. Plus, as you say, the borders after Ez. 38-39 will likely be much bigger than they are proposing now. Also, will they even need a peace deal like the one they've been regurgitating for the last 20+ years? I guess not. It would seem it would be obsolete by then.
God Bless!
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14914

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 2/26/2018 3:34:41 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Very good Pete.

Your picture is a good blueprint for whats coming. 

I have a different opinion on America though. Our Military is the only one in the world Capable of doing what The Antichrist has to do in the short period of time he has to do it.  It will be hampered by the rapture but not broken.  It takes years to create a deep water fleet and we have it no one else does and the Antichrist needs one. Now unless we have 20 years still to go America remains intack. 

The way I foresee this is the rapture will wreck the Republican party. But the Democrats will be here lock stock and barrel. Without Christianity and without restraint.  Thats what happens to America. It becomes part of the Global community. Hands the largest Military in the world over to the Antichrist for a place at his table.  Just my opinion though. 

Greg S. 

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14915

Posted By: pete -
Date: 2/26/2018 4:40:31 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

that certainly is a possibility. I’m probably split on that happening. Either way, the Antichrist doesn’t have to build a military from scratch, he will inherit this after the Rapture. Which makes sense to see the Rapture happening sooner, rather then later. The less Christian the military and govt. becomes, the less impact the Rapture will have on our leadership.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 14916

Posted By: KevinJackson -
Date: 2/26/2018 7:03:51 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: I wrote this last week and still think it fits:

Great current analysis Pete. However, I just can't get Hal Lindsey's first book The Late Great Planet Earth out of my mind. He says The Gog and Magog war as the first salvo of the final war of Armageddon. Then he ties Daniel 11:40-45 into it as the final end of the leader of that coalition. Considering he lays the whole battle plan out not just with words but with maps I can't get it out of my head. I have both his series' on Revelation and Daniel and he takes you through the War of Armageddon step by step. It fits better as the opening salvo 3.5 years into the great tribulation than at the beginning of it. And when you add Bill Salus teaching on Psalm 83 it just fits together easily.

I could also see Assad doing something stupid like launching a chemical weapon at Israel and Israel takes out Damascus (Isaiah 17). Israel neighbors get ticked off and try to invade. Then the Psalm 83 scenario comes into fore. Israel wins and cleans out all the hostiles and get 80 to 90% of everything God promised Abraham (pre-trib). With secure borders they rebuild the temple and live in "peace and safety" for 3.5 years (first 3.5 years of the trib) but Iran is agitating Russia during that time and then Gog/Magog starts.

Hal's mapped out battle plan and listening to him walk through the war while looking at the map is what keeps me in that camp.

The Psalm 83 scenario written about by Bill Salus is the best I've seen yet on why Israel is living in peace without walls as Ezekiel states in chapter 38 before the Gog/Magog war. Gog/Magog invade to "take a spoil" Israel enlarging its borders almost to the entire land grant God gave Abraham would encompass huge spoil worth invading for. As for Persia and Turkey... The invasion would be religiously based to prove Allah is truly God and not Yahweh. And the Psalm 83 scenario answers the question of why none of Israel's current bordering countries are not in the Gog/Magog war.
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 14917

Posted By: KimberlyLaten -
Date: 2/26/2018 9:07:26 PM

HI Wayne, try this: 1 Corinthians 15:51-53

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 14918

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 2/27/2018 9:06:56 AM

First and foremost I didn't mean to come across as if your post was wrong. Your outline is a very likely scenario.  And your right about our leadership..

Greg S.